> Thanks, Phil!

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#1 2020-10-17 05:19:53

Thanks, Phil!

Appreciate it.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#2 2020-10-17 05:22:28

Re: Thanks, Phil!

Dots off.

Spam pruned.

Registration off, too.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#3 2020-10-17 05:30:30

Re: Thanks, Phil!

I am coding some stuff to help. Should be ready tomorrow.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#4 2020-10-17 12:32:30

Re: Thanks, Phil!

Sockpuppet wrote:

I am coding some stuff to remove features that I don't understand. Should be ready tomorrow.

Fixed

........................................................................

VOTE HIM OUT
#5 2020-10-17 12:59:04

Re: Thanks, Phil!

if ( num_posts_hour > (num_posts_average_per_hour * 3) )
    trigger_safe_mode_three_hours();

trigger_safe_mode_three_hours()
{
   dot_posting = FALSE;
   new_registrations = FALSE;
   post_per_hour_limit_per_reg = 24;
}

........................................................................

cat
#6 2020-10-17 14:24:24

Re: Thanks, Phil!

About time.  Now just clean up his 100 troll names and we'll be all good.

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#7 2020-10-17 14:44:39

Re: Thanks, Phil!

VOTE HIM OUT wrote:

if ( num_posts_hour > (num_posts_average_per_hour * 3) )
    trigger_safe_mode_three_hours();

trigger_safe_mode_three_hours()
{
   dot_posting = FALSE;
   new_registrations = FALSE;
   post_per_hour_limit_per_reg = 24;
}

I’ll avoid talking about specifics, but this is certainly a viable approach.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#8 2020-10-17 14:53:13

Re: Thanks, Phil!

deliver_20000_volt_shock()

........................................................................

cat
#9 2020-10-17 14:55:31

Re: Thanks, Phil!

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

deliver_20000_volt_shock()

Great, now Winkypop is back.  It's like freakin whack-a-mole.

........................................................................

.,
#10 2020-10-17 15:30:23

Re: Thanks, Phil!

Sockpuppet wrote:

I am coding some stuff to help. Should be ready tomorrow.

How long have you been working on this??? lol Clients must love when you give them estimates.

How long do you think it'll take to build a basic online store front for our mechanidise?
\
bankster

We feel confident we can easily get it done in ~10-15 years.
\
spanky

Get out
\
bankster

........................................................................

VOTE HIM OUT
#11 2020-10-17 17:33:01

Re: Thanks, Phil!

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

deliver_20000_volt_shock()

lol

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#12 2020-10-17 17:49:47

Re: Thanks, Phil!

cat wrote:

Great, now Winkypop is back.  It's like freakin whack-a-mole.

b-b-b-b-but ... all the hens love himb!

........................................................................

Pages: 1