> Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Pages: 1 2

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#1 2019-11-08 15:11:17

Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/11/07 … urlington/

Buffalo Wild Wings! RAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#2 2019-11-08 15:21:02

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

My first suspicion goes to mixing ammonia and bleach.  Never do that. 

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#3 2019-11-08 15:22:41

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Maybe he touched the Blazin’ sauce. That stuff is unbelievable. I like hot but they shyt is just insane. I’ve never actually had it on wings. I got a side once and dipped my finger in it to try it. Never again.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#4 2019-11-08 15:24:44

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Sockpuppet wrote:

Maybe he touched the Blazin’ sauce. That stuff is unbelievable. I like hot but they shyt is just insane. I’ve never actually had it on wings. I got a side once and dipped my finger in it to try it. Never again.

The article mentioned cleaning chemical.

........................................................................

#5 2019-11-08 15:30:34

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Tom Leykis wrote:

The article mentioned cleaning chemical.

I'm sure the products they have a pretty safe and as foolproof as possible. Even people of questionable immagration status that can't read English can't fuq it up.

........................................................................

Kill the filthy maggot!
#6 2019-11-08 15:33:23

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

wrote:

I'm sure the products they have a pretty safe and as foolproof as possible. Even people of questionable immagration status that can't read English can't fuq it up.

And what exactly is your 'immagration' status?

Loser.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#7 2019-11-08 15:56:05

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

wrote:

I'm sure the products they have a pretty safe and as foolproof as possible. Even people of questionable immagration status that can't read English can't fuq it up.

Unfortunately, they can.  Mixing bleach and ammonia creates Phosgene gas, which is deadly.  This is why a grocery store might be the most dangerous place to be following an earthquake - the bottles of cleaning solutions could fall and break. 

It's pretty easy to fuq it up.  Let's say you're cleaning a bathroom.  You add some Comet or Ajax (bleach) to the toilet and let it set a bit.  Then you clean the mirror with some Windex (ammonia) and drop the wet paper towel into the toilet.  You've got trouble.

........................................................................

#8 2019-11-08 15:58:53

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Sockpuppet wrote:

Maybe he touched the Blazin’ sauce. That stuff is unbelievable. I like hot but they shyt is just insane. I’ve never actually had it on wings. I got a side once and dipped my finger in it to try it. Never again.

THEY ShiT iS jusT insANE!!!!
   \

........................................................................

Diarrhetrius Brown
#9 2019-11-08 16:02:09

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/11/07/worker-dies-after-chemical-exposure-at-buffalo-wild-wings-in-burlington/

Buffalo Wild Wings! RAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!

Ain't this the place that likes bucks that I will never again eat at?

........................................................................

#10 2019-11-08 16:19:07

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

they had used some chemical by Chlor called Super 8 which has some bleach thing to it. I also suspected an ammonia or urine or who knows what reaction.

........................................................................

#11 2019-11-08 17:49:36

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Tom Leykis wrote:

Unfortunately, they can.  Mixing bleach and ammonia creates Phosgene gas, which is deadly.  This is why a grocery store might be the most dangerous place to be following an earthquake - the bottles of cleaning solutions could fall and break. 

It's pretty easy to fuq it up.  Let's say you're cleaning a bathroom.  You add some Comet or Ajax (bleach) to the toilet and let it set a bit.  Then you clean the mirror with some Windex (ammonia) and drop the wet paper towel into the toilet.  You've got trouble.

Who flushes paper towels down the toilet?  You deserve to be gassed to death if you do that.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#12 2019-11-08 17:50:41

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Tom Leykis wrote:

Unfortunately, they can.  Mixing bleach and ammonia creates Phosgene gas, which is deadly.  This is why a grocery store might be the most dangerous place to be following an earthquake - the bottles of cleaning solutions could fall and break. 

It's pretty easy to fuq it up.  Let's say you're cleaning a bathroom.  You add some Comet or Ajax (bleach) to the toilet and let it set a bit.  Then you clean the mirror with some Windex (ammonia) and drop the wet paper towel into the toilet.  You've got trouble.

Its a good way to reenact the Battle of the Somme!

........................................................................

Spanky
#13 2019-11-08 18:16:42

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

wrote:

Who flushes paper towels down the toilet?  You deserve to be gassed to death if you do that.

........................................................................

Dot5
#14 2019-11-08 18:23:33

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Why hasn't OLG chimed in and claim it was Woodys? Is he locked up and sedated?

........................................................................

Hebrewy_Heeb
#15 2019-11-08 18:30:28

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Tom Leykis wrote:

My first suspicion goes to mixing ammonia and bleach.  Never do that. 

"A worker at Buffalo Wild Wings in Burlington is dead after being exposed to a “strong cleaning agent”

Yes, that sounds like ammonia and bleach.  D/N/T.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#16 2019-11-08 18:43:08

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

wrote:

Who flushes paper towels down the toilet?  You deserve to be gassed to death if you do that.

People with new immigration status, who clean things.

........................................................................

Dot5
#17 2019-11-08 18:43:58

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Why don't they just use arsine?

........................................................................

#18 2019-11-08 18:50:54

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

It was a fresh case of Woody's

........................................................................

#19 2019-11-08 19:48:27

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

wrote:

It was a fresh case of Woody's

This was one of the stores that testing a new wing sauce flavor: Woody's Gagging And Vomiting

........................................................................

#20 2019-11-08 20:02:39

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

wrote:

This was one of the stores that testing a new wing sauce flavor: Woody's Gagging And Vomiting

Hopefully they dispatched a NERT team

........................................................................

BritneySpearsPussy
#21 2019-11-08 20:08:48

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Yeah we used a cleaning agent called Zykon B on the Hebrews.  It worked like a charm.
                           \
                       

........................................................................

Dot5
#22 2019-11-08 20:24:13

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

BritneySpearsPussy wrote:

Yeah we used a cleaning agent called Zykon B on the Hebrews.  It worked like a charm.
                           \
                       



jewinoven.png

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#23 2019-11-08 20:34:44

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Racists gotta race.

........................................................................

anon user #2.1
#24 2019-11-08 20:36:45

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

BritneySpearsPussy wrote:

Yeah we used a cleaning agent called Zykon B on the Hebrews.  It worked like a charm.
                           \
                       

But now according to you clowns those same "Hebrews" have again taken over the world and are "keeping you down".

........................................................................

anon user #2.1
#25 2019-11-08 20:42:19

Re: Worker dies after chemical exposure at Buffalo Wild Wings

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Racists gotta race.

What about adding an insignia under a known racists moniker to denote that they are a racist and serve as a warning to the reader that they might be mentally ill.  Perhaps a handicap symbol?

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2