> In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#1 2019-03-14 06:04:25

In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

That would be like lying about living in Bartlett, IL.

It’s a tragedy. Not something to be proud of.

........................................................................

.
#2 2019-03-14 07:01:47

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Sockpuppet wrote:

That would be like lying about living in Bartlett, IL.

It’s a tragedy. Not something to be proud of.

Boise is a beautiful city with clean air, gorgeous scenery, low taxes and little 'diversity'.

Bartlett, well...

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#3 2019-03-14 07:40:47

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Are the Boise better in Bartlett or are they better in Boise?

........................................................................

time is the master
#4 2019-03-14 10:31:11

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

i have been to both cities and i would rather spend a 1000 years in Boise than one day in Bartlett.

........................................................................

Tom Shytty Diaper Leykis
#5 2019-03-14 11:31:53

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Sockpuppet wrote:

That would be like lying about living in Bartlett, IL.

It’s a tragedy. Not something to be proud of.

Tom is a bagger. He thinks that Boise is the ultimate. He also poops his diaper and isn't all that bright.

........................................................................

Cumbnutz
#6 2019-03-14 11:32:54

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

time is the master wrote:

i have been to both cities and i would rather spend a 1000 years in Boise than one day in Bartlett.

Boise is a great little city.

........................................................................

.,
#7 2019-03-14 11:47:18

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

I read in one of the posts something about Boise is better in Asia?

........................................................................

Captain ANTIFA
#8 2019-03-14 12:11:34

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Boise is a weak whyte shyt hole. Billy lives in Frisco

........................................................................

time is the master
#9 2019-03-14 12:50:48

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Captain ANTIFA wrote:

Boise is a weak whyte shyt hole. Billy lives in Frisco

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#10 2019-03-14 13:40:31

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Cumbnutz wrote:

Boise is a great little city.

The longer we live here, the better we like it.  The hardest part about working in the front yard is returning all the waves from cars passing by.  Folks are genuinely friendly here, and very patriotic.  Even the democrats.

........................................................................

.
#11 2019-03-14 14:21:22

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Boise is 89% white.

This is what the U.S. has become -- the only way to get away from all the 3rd world filth is to live out in the middle of nowhere.

........................................................................

.
#12 2019-03-14 14:35:09

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Tom Leykis wrote:

returning all the waves from cars passing by

:

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#13 2019-03-14 15:02:59

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

. wrote:

Boise is 89% white.

This is what the U.S. has become -- the only way to get away from all the 3rd world filth is to live out in the middle of nowhere.

Yes, we're in the middle of nowhere.  Stay away, especially if your blood runs leftist.  You'd hate it here.  It's cold - it's 25 degrees here now.   

........................................................................

time is the master
#14 2019-03-14 15:04:26

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

. wrote:

:

........................................................................

Sockpuppet
#15 2019-03-14 17:28:59

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Tom Leykis wrote:

The longer we live here, the better we like it.  The hardest part about working in the front yard is returning all the waves from cars passing by.  Folks are genuinely friendly here, and very patriotic.  Even the democrats.

You pine for the days of fuqing Mayberry. They never existed in the first place. And you are trying to make your new life sound like Mayberry. Basically no matter the reality - Boise is a rape-prone city - you will allow your perception to override that reality. If you think something is great it is great no matter the objective reality.

It’s the strangest thing I have ever seen.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#16 2019-03-14 17:38:12

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Sockpuppet wrote:

You pine for the days of fuqing Mayberry. They never existed in the first place. And you are trying to make your new life sound like Mayberry. Basically no matter the reality - Boise is a rape-prone city - you will allow your perception to override that reality. If you think something is great it is great no matter the objective reality.

It’s the strangest thing I have ever seen.

Tom lives in your head 24/7.

........................................................................

RockHardConservative
#17 2019-03-14 17:39:15

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Captain ANTIFA wrote:

Boise is a weak whyte shyt hole. Billy lives in Frisco

Shyttypiggy is back from her nogger cock tour!

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#18 2019-03-14 18:22:44

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Sockpuppet wrote:

You pine for the days of fuqing Mayberry. They never existed in the first place. And you are trying to make your new life sound like Mayberry. Basically no matter the reality - Boise is a rape-prone city - you will allow your perception to override that reality. If you think something is great it is great no matter the objective reality.

It’s the strangest thing I have ever seen.

Your ass is rape prone by your step daddy.

........................................................................

.
#19 2019-03-14 20:40:02

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Sockpuppet wrote:

That would be like lying about living in Bartlett, IL.

It’s a tragedy. Not something to be proud of.

Lying liars often lie about weird things.

........................................................................

Tashfiend Garlique
#20 2019-03-14 20:58:51

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Liar liar sweatpants on fire.

........................................................................

Tom Leykis
#21 2019-03-14 21:33:57

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Sockpuppet wrote:

You pine for the days of fuqing Mayberry. They never existed in the first place. And you are trying to make your new life sound like Mayberry. Basically no matter the reality - Boise is a rape-prone city - you will allow your perception to override that reality. If you think something is great it is great no matter the objective reality.

It’s the strangest thing I have ever seen.

Don't come here, Bub.

........................................................................

.
#22 2019-03-14 21:57:14

Re: In Tom’s defense, why in the fuq would anybody lie about living in Boise, ID?

Tashfiend Garlique wrote:

Liar liar sweatpants on fire.



........................................................................

Pages: 1