> **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Pages: 1 2

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#1 2014-11-13 20:22:08

**** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

onciscam.png
cash
firefirefirefire


Welcome to the new On4Communications.com! wavegrouphug
Here you will find comfort and a shoulder to cry on among fellow "investors" who have been dilution scammed boogiepika

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#2 2014-11-13 20:24:14

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / November 12, 2014 / On4 Communications, Inc. ("On4") (OTCQB: ONCI) announces that the proposed merger agreement between On4 Communications, Inc. and NetCents Systems Ltd. has been rescinded.

The management of On4 and NetCents have mutually agreed to rescind and terminate the proposed merger between the two companies. A binding agreement regarding the restructuring of On4's remaining debt could not be reached.

On4 will continue to look for other acquisition opportunities.

cry

........................................................................

#3 2014-11-13 20:25:55

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

cry

It looks like you are gonna actually owe them money!

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#4 2014-11-13 21:06:02

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

time is the master wrote:

oh snap.

99.8% loss in the bag for the Heekei digtbk
\
heekman

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#5 2014-11-13 21:09:05

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

I honestly do not understand any of this. I guess I am not cut out to be a grifter like Heekee. sad

........................................................................

#6 2014-11-13 21:12:14

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

The company's total market cap is $6,636 lol

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#7 2014-11-13 21:13:43

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

I honestly do not understand any of this. I guess I am not cut out to be a grifter like Heekee. sad

Put it this way, if you invested $4000 in ONCI 6 months ago you would have just enough left today to pay the hosting bill for CI for a month rockon

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#8 2014-11-13 21:15:29

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

wrote:

The company's total market cap is $6,636 lol

Its actually about $25,000 now but they mint fresh new shares every day lol

........................................................................

#9 2014-11-13 21:17:17

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

Put it this way, if you invested $4000 in ONCI 6 months ago you would have just enough left today to pay the hosting bill for CI for a month rockon

Did...YOU invest $4000 in ONCI 6 months ago?  cornlol

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#10 2014-11-13 21:23:26

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

Put it this way, if you invested $4000 in ONCI 6 months ago you would have just enough left today to pay the hosting bill for CI for a month rockon

Is this the company you spent $10k trying to get majority ownership in? stunned

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#11 2014-11-13 21:27:01

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Is this the company you spent $10k trying to get majority ownership in? stunned

Yea but the problem is the moar shares you buy the moar shares they create!
\
joshua

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#12 2014-11-13 21:28:31

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

Yea but the problem is the moar shares you buy the moar shares they create!
\
joshua

Damn, dude. They really powned yuo, huh?

You had me convinced you could succeed. sad

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#13 2014-11-13 21:32:49

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Damn, dude. They really powned yuo, huh?

You had me convinced you could succeed. sad

I thought it was kind of a pain in the ass for a public company to just create new shares out of thin air but apparently not, when I bought my shares in ONCI there were only 1.5 million in existence and now there is 54 million sadwave

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#14 2014-11-13 21:41:45

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

I thought it was kind of a pain in the ass for a public company to just create new shares out of thin air but apparently not, when I bought my shares in ONCI there were only 1.5 million in existence and now there is 54 million sadwave

Did you lose that money or did you managed to get out?

Ever figure out who the mastermind behind the company is? Seems crazy that names are hidden.

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#15 2014-11-13 21:45:31

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Did you lose that money or did you managed to get out?

Ever figure out who the mastermind behind the company is? Seems crazy that names are hidden.

Its as good as gone, this stock will never recover, I will just sell to take the tax writedown by the end of the year

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#16 2014-11-13 21:47:57

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

Its as good as gone, this stock will never recover, I will just sell to take the tax writedown by the end of the year

So, I guess I don't understand your way of thinking about investing. You don't understand the complexities of micro-caps, they have a long track record of screwing people, and you think "they won't screw ME"??? wtf

Why not just go to Vegas? You could have shyttons of fun with $10k there.

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#17 2014-11-13 21:49:06

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Or maybe Heekee actually got control of ONCI and is doing this to it, and is just trolling the fuq out of us. hmmm

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#18 2014-11-13 21:49:35

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

time is the master wrote:

holy fuk and think of how many other companies do that shyt. market is a scam.

Yepp, turns out this is pretty common for microcap companies to do
http://money.stackexchange.com/question … make-money

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#19 2014-11-13 21:51:04

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

Or maybe Heekee actually got control of ONCI and is doing this to it, and is just trolling the fuq out of us. hmmm

If nothing else at least maybe we can get a few hits from their domain lol
http://www.on4communications.com rockon

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#20 2014-11-13 21:54:46

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

So do you know the names of the CEO and board? By definition, they are running this scam and just stole $10k from you.

........................................................................

GingerPubes
#21 2014-11-13 21:57:10

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Original_Lonely_Guy wrote:

So do you know the names of the CEO and board? By definition, they are running this scam and just stole $10k from you.

http://investing.businessweek.com/resea … icker=ONCI

Hes Canadian hmmm

........................................................................

Original_Lonely_Guy
#22 2014-11-13 22:00:32

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

GingerPubes wrote:

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=142750671&ticker=ONCI

Hes Canadian hmmm

You should try to talk to him. Maybe he can give you some education on griftering for your $10k.

........................................................................

#23 2014-11-13 22:11:34

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

time is the master wrote:

holy fuk and think of how many other companies do that shyt. market is a scam.

No, this shyt is limited to the OTC stocks.  No NASDAQ or real exchange stocks get away with this.

........................................................................

#24 2014-11-13 22:44:15

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

is heekee still playing big man on campus on the onci board as he tries to pump and dump this swindle?

........................................................................

#25 2015-03-02 16:10:26

Re: **** Official ON4 Communications Inc. (ONCI) Bag Holder Support Group ****

Damb, If I bought at 0.0004 when this was posted I could have doubled my money hmmm

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2